Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best Meal of My Life.

The image above is the pre-cursor to the best meal I eat all year long. You see, we Irish are sturdy folk; we don't need fancy spices; nope. give us vegetables from the ground, a dead cow, some hot water, salt...and we're good to go. The simplest ingredients put in a pot and served hours later. Why oh why are the blandest ingredients the ones I yearn for all year long? I'll tell you why: tradition. My mother of german descent becomes irish once every year to feed her mutt children and irish husband a meal where we don't speak. we eat. this post is not long, but it is chock full of love. i over eat every year on St. Patrick's day, and i hope i get to do so for many years to come. xo.


1 comment:

  1. The image above is the pre-cursor to the best meal I eat all year long. You see, we Irish are sturdy folk; we don't need fancy spices; nope. give us vegetables from the ground, a dead cow, some hot water, salt...and we're good to go.Gold On RunescapeWOW Gold Kaufen Billig

    ReplyDelete